Subject: Re: Question regarding Open Data API usage
From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked]>
To: "Hedi Stenman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anna Pauliina Aavik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 09:37:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Saadan digiallkirjastatud avalduse lepingu lõpetamiseks. Palun anda
esimesel võimalusel märku, kui see on lõpetatud, et saaksime veebist uue
lepingu sõlmida.

Ette tänades ja head soovides
Tairi Sääsk
  _____

From: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 10:42 AM
To: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tere

Kahjuks laseb süsteem sõlmida ühe lepingu kliendi kohta, st vana leping
peab olema enne lõpetatud.

Aga kui te kohe peale lepingu lõpetamist sõlmite uue lepingu, siis see
periood, mille jooksul ligipääs puudub, oleks üsna lühike.

Lugupidamisega

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

6803160

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-syste
ms>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Registrite-ja-Infos%C3%BCsteemide-Keskus/1
15173698595077?ref=hl>

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises
nimetatud isikule. Igasugune käesoleva kirja
mistahes viisil kasutamine või kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole
märgitud selle adressaadiks, on keelatud. Kui te olete
saanud käesoleva kirja eksimuse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest koheselt
kirja saatjat ning kustutage saadud kiri koos
kõikide lisadega.

From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 9:54 AM
To: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Käisime veel majasiseselt teenuste kasutuse üle ning selgus, et teatud
isikud kasutavad hetkel kehtiva lepinguga seotud kasutajakontot
kinnistusraamatusse pääsemiseks. Organiseerisin juba ka avalduse lepingu
lõpetamiseks, et saaksime sõlmida uue, aga kuidas oleks mõistlik toimetada
nii, et vahepeal ligipääs ei katkeks? Kas saab nt lepingu lõpetada uue
lepingu sõlmimise hetkega (kui vastav avaldus on olemas)?

Ette tänades

Tairi Sääsk

Sent from Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

  _____

From: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:29:56 AM
To: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tere

Jah, uus leping oleks tõesti mõistlikum.

Uue lepingu saate sõlmida meie kodulehel
<https://ariregister.rik.ee/est/contract>
https://ariregister.rik.ee/est/contract aga enne palun saata avaldus vana
lepingu lõpetamiseks.

Lugupidamisega

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

6803160

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-syste
ms>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Registrite-ja-Infos%C3%BCsteemide-Keskus/1
15173698595077?ref=hl>

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises
nimetatud isikule. Igasugune käesoleva kirja
mistahes viisil kasutamine või kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole
märgitud selle adressaadiks, on keelatud. Kui te olete
saanud käesoleva kirja eksimuse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest koheselt
kirja saatjat ning kustutage saadud kiri koos
kõikide lisadega.

From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 5:20 PM
To: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere, Hedi

Suur tänu info ja lepingufaili eest. Arutasime meie juristiga, et
eelistaksime sõlmida teie teenuste kasutamiseks värske lepingu. Nimelt on
eelmine väga vana ehk tingimused on vahepeal kindlasti uuenenud ning
ühtlasi ei ole ükski lepingus nimetatud isikutest enam Tele2s tööl.

Kas see variant oleks teile sobilik? Kui jah, siis kas peaksime lepingut
sõlmima teie kodulehe kaudu?

Head soovides

Tairi Sääsk

  _____

From: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 10:05 AM
To: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tere Tairi

Leping on manuses.

Lepingu juures on hetkel üks kasutajakonto (administraatori õigustes) Tiit
Linnupõld nimel.

Selle konto kaudu on võimalik lisada juurde teisi kasutajaid ning samuti
anda administraatori õiguseid.

Kui on vajalik siiski määrata uus administraatorkasutaja, siis selle jaoks
palun juhatuse liikme poolt digitaalselt allkirjastatud avaldust uue
administraatori nime, isikukoodi ning e-posti aadressiga.

Lugupidamisega

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

6803160

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-syste
ms>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Registrite-ja-Infos%C3%BCsteemide-Keskus/1
15173698595077?ref=hl>

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises
nimetatud isikule. Igasugune käesoleva kirja
mistahes viisil kasutamine või kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole
märgitud selle adressaadiks, on keelatud. Kui te olete
saanud käesoleva kirja eksimuse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest koheselt
kirja saatjat ning kustutage saadud kiri koos
kõikide lisadega.

From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 2:20 PM
To: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere, Hedi!

Pöördun vahepeal eesti keeles, et täpsustada lepingu küsimust. Mainisite
varasemas emailis, et Tele2'l on juba leping äriregistri teenuste
kasutamiseks olemas. Kuna hetkel ei suutnud me majasiseselt vastavat
lepingut arhiivist leida, siis kas oleks võimalik Teie kaudu lepingu
koopiat saada? Vaataksime selle ka omalt poolt üle.

Infoks, et majasiseselt oleme otsustanud äriregistri projektiga jätkata,
seega tegelen ilmselt sel nädalal detailsemalt ettevalmistava analüüsiga.
Usun, et meil tekib edaspidi veel küsimusi, seega kas võime küsimuste
korral jätkuvalt Teie emaili aadressile pöörduda?

Ilusat nädalat soovides

Tairi Sääsk

Iseteeninduse tootejuht, Tele2 Eesti

  _____

From: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2024 9:17 AM
To: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

12754230

12624154
10663664
10844561

Let me know if you need more specific data for testing.

Best regards

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Hedi Stenman

Kliendihaldur

Klienditoe tiim

Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskus

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

6803160

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-syste
ms>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Registrite-ja-Infos%C3%BCsteemide-Keskus/1
15173698595077?ref=hl>

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises
nimetatud isikule. Igasugune käesoleva kirja
mistahes viisil kasutamine või kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole
märgitud selle adressaadiks, on keelatud. Kui te olete
saanud käesoleva kirja eksimuse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest koheselt
kirja saatjat ning kustutage saadud kiri koos
kõikide lisadega.

From: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2024 5:35 PM
To: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

Thank You – we can access DEMO env., as it is needed this API:
<https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/rights-representati
on-all-persons-related-company>
https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/rights-representatio
n-all-persons-related-company we were able to query, but for
implementation would be needed more  TEST data which can be used, while in
example it is one registration code – which works:

Best Regards

Nerijus Kliauba
Digital system architect @ Digital & Channels Baltics

Mobile: +370 668 00 502 / +370 652 30 499

From: Hedi Stenman <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 9:56 AM
To: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Hi

All documentation regarding API (including link to the test environment)
is available here
<https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/introduction-api-se
rvices>
https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/introduction-api-ser
vices

For the possible response parameters you can see them in the xsd
(https://www2.rik.ee/schemas/xtee6/arireg/live/xroad6_esindus_v1.xsd) ,
for person role types and more classifiers please use the
klassifikaatorid_v1 API

API services are authorized with username and password.

User credentials for test environment:

usernami: TESTAPI

passwordl: pSPcmF4Csus4CepNrREpscGSgep4e9Fp

Tele2 Eesti AS already has contract for using e-Business Register web and
APi services.

Best regards

Hedi Stenman
Account Manager
Centre of Registers and Information Systems
Tel: +372 6803160
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.rik.e <http://www.rik.ee/> e

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain legally privileged, confidential information. If you have received
this transmission in error, kindly notify us immediately and delete this
message, including attachments. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interruption,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 3:26 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply and confirming our assumption. We'll proceed with
analyzing query arireg.esindus_v1 and its fit for Tele2 needs. In order to
do that, we'd appreciate more information regarding following:

*	documentation regarding this query to understand possible values
for response parameters. -> we need this to understand how we'd "read" the
response given to us and determine person's role and his
rights/limitations arising from that role;

*	is there a demo environment available for us to use to test the
query and see possible responses (besides sample response on your
website)?;

*	do you have a test environment available for us to use later
during development to test out integration and our solution?;

*	can you provide more information regarding the integration flow,
in case we decide to integrate with your service (and conclude the
agreement)?.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Tairi Sääsk

Selfcare PO, Tele2 Estonia

  _____

From: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 3:08 PM
To: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Hi

If you want information which legal persons somebody is related and what
is his role there, then yes you can use query arireg.esindus_v1, input
parameters, fyysilise_isiku_kood.

Please send all questions regarding the API service to e-mail
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best regards

Margit Parve
Information Clerk
Centre of Registers and Information Systems

info <mailto:[email-masked]> @rik.ee <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.rik.e <http://www.rik.ee/> e <http://www.rik.ee/>

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain legally privileged, confidential information. If you have received
this transmission in error, kindly notify us immediately and delete this
message, including attachments. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interruption,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

From: Tairi Sääsk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 3:22 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nerijus Kliauba <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Question regarding Open Data API usage

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

We in Tele2 Estonia are looking into possibility of integrating to
e-Business Registry Open Data API. We're aware, that it is necessary to
sign an agreement to start using the services, but for now, we're doing
internal analysis of the possibilities.

We looked into the API services descriptions you have available on your
website and wanted to clarify, which service would be the best for our
business use case. Namely, we'd like to use personal ID code
("fyysilise_isiku_kood") as input to receive information whether this
person has any rights of representation to any company.

This service
<https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/rights-representati
on-all-persons-related-company>
https://avaandmed.ariregister.rik.ee/en/open-data-api/rights-representatio
n-all-persons-related-company seems to cover necessary information but not
clear, if input parameters are optional and company code does not have to
be included. Or maybe there is a better service to cover our use case?

Also, if we have more technical question during analysis or maybe later in
implementation phase, is there a more specific contact that can be used
instead of the info email address?

looking forward to your feedback!

Best wishes,

Tairi Sääsk

Selfcare PO, Tele2 Estonia

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.